The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is one of my favorite sales of the year! This is a great opportunity to snag all of those items you’ve been eyeing all year but didn’t want to splurge full price on. I’m going to break down the sale for you and show you some of my favorite products in each category and will also share my top 10 picks for this year! I will be adding to this post as the weeks go on so check back frequently!!
What you need to know:
- August 4: Sale opens for select cardmembers
- August 13: Sale opens for ALL cardmembers
- August 19: Sale opens to the public
In no particular order, here are my top 10 picks for this years sale!
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker: These go from $85 to $49.90. I think these shoes are so cute! These ones are high on my wishlist. If you’re looking for a new pair of running shoes I would highly recommend these! They are very popular and stylish!
- We The Free by Free People High Rise Busted Knee Skinny Jeans: These go from $78 to $49.90. I absolutely love these jeans!! I own them and they are one of my go-to pairs. They are very soft and comfortable and I just love the busted knee look!
- Steve Madden Forever Chain Pointed Toe Mule: These go from $89.95 to $49.90. I don’t know about you but I’m obsessed with mules these days! This pair is another item on my wishlist. There are 5 different colors to choose from but I really love the nude color. You can pair that color with most outfits but if you want something fun, there is a leopard print!!
- T3 Cura Professional Ionic Hair Dryer: This goes from $235 to $155. I own a T3 hair dryer and it’s seriously the best hair dryer I’ve ever used. It decreases the frizz and they say that it’s actually better than air drying your hair! These hair dryers are pricey so this sale is a steal!
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan: This cardigan goes from $134 to $79.90. Can we say soft?!?! Barefoot Dreams has some amazingly soft blankets and this cardigan is no exception. Plus, it’s leopard print! So stinkin’ cute and it is definitely on my wish list!!
- Tory Burch Carson Convertible Leather Crossbody Bag: This bag goes from $498 to $299. Wow!! This bag is such a staple and is sold in black or cognac. It’s so cute and perfect for a night out or a day out shopping!
- Chealsea28 Cowl Neck Sweater: This sweater drops from $79 to $49.90. I love a good sweater and this one is such high quality! You can choose from 4 different colors. I personally am loving the Orange Jam Heather and the Beige Oatmeal Light Heather colors! This is another product that is high on my wish list!
- Vince Camuto Fedrilla Open Toe Bootie: These cute booties drop from $149.95 to $79.90. I love a good bootie and these ones are absolutely adorable!!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: These drop from $98 to $64.90. Need I say more?!?! If you haven’t hopped on the Spanx train yet, I highly recommend that you do! I absolutely love these leggings and I wear them ALL the time. They are so easy to dress up or dress down. These WILL sell out!!!
- Barefoot Dreams In The Wild Throw Blanket: This blanket drops from $180 to $119.90. Like I said above….these blankets are EXTREMELY soft and this leopard print one is just too cute to pass up!
Well folks, that sums up my Top 10 picks of the sale! Check back soon for my top picks in each category!!