So, I’m 33 and I’m just now getting serious about my skin. I know, I know. SO bad! I’ve just always had such a babyface and never thought I would start getting wrinkles so soon! Sometimes I even welcomed looking older just so people would stop thinking I’m still in high school. But times are-a-changin’ and I’m at the age where I’m getting wrinkles…..more than I would like. Everyone is different, but the problems I’m facing (no pun intended) are deep wrinkles on my forehead, visible pores, uneven skin tone and my undereye bags are AWFUL, ugh!!! So before we get to what I currently use (and love, SO, SO MUCH!), we need to talk about what I used before. For the longest time I was using Mary Kay, even used to sell it, and to be quite honest, I never really saw a change in my skin. Fast forward to about a few months ago, I decided to give Tula a try. I saw all of the influencers raving about it. Don’t get me wrong, Tula has some really great products. I especially love the eye brightening balm and I’ve heard incredible things about the primer (haven’t tried it yet, but definitely want to). However, once again, I just never saw a change in my skin after using the products for a while.
Thankfully my best friend informed me of this amazing brand called Drunk Elephant. She RAVED about how her skin was changing and how her co-workers were also obsessed with it. I was very skeptical, especially after looking up the prices, but I caved and bought “the Littles” which consists of 8 little sized products used to help restore your skin back to a healthy and balanced state. Here are the products you receive in this kit:
- Jelly Cleanser: removes traces of makeup, dirt, oils, etc.
- C-Firma Day Serum: packed with vitamin C – gives you brighter, firmer, even looking skin
- B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum – improves the look of texture and tone of skin
- Glycolic Night Serum – lifts away dead skin cells and improves skin tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles
- C-Tango Eye Cream – firmer, stronger looking skin around the eyes
- Umbra Sheer SPF 30 – UVA/UVB protection
- Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil – diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protini Polypeptide Cream – moisture helps in improving skin’s tone, texture and firmness
I also added the A-Passioni Retinol Cream which helps with fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage…..basically ALL of the things I need help with! Okay, so now for the results………!!
I kid you not, after using these products for ONE week, I already saw a huge difference in my skin. It was softer, less pore visibility, my tone was more even and my wrinkles and fine lines were even starting to fade. I can’t rave enough about this skincare line!! The littles kit is $90 but is valued at $126. For those of you that are interested it’s linked right here on my LIKEtoKNOW.it app! So, if you aren’t satisfied with your current skincare products I would highly recommend this stuff! I’m obsessed and will be using Drunk Elephant from here on out! That’s all for today :).
Talk soon! xoxo – Melissa Dawn